It’s such a common thing – even when we’re successful in other people’s eyes, we can feel under confident and unsure of our own skills and abilities. This Podcast is an interview with Jo Casey for her Podcast series. We had a great discussion about:
- What it means to be confident
- Why so many of us struggle with feeling under-confident
- Why many people (especially women!) find it hard to recognize their skills and talents – and to let others know about them.
- How we can all increase confidence, optimism and impact in ourselves
- What simple practice you can do to improve how you feel about yourself.
Listen to our discussion and discover how you can give yourself the gift of self confidence.